CR1A Window Diameter: .64 (16.3)
- Active Power Measurement with the CR6230-40 Power Transducer
- Active Power Measurement with the CR6250-60 Power Transducer
- Field Adjustment of Current Transformer Ratio
- Low Cost Fan Control with Hysteresis
- Measuring 3 Phase Currents with the CR4210 Transducer
- Using External Current Transformers with Other Devices
The CR Magnetics line of Instrumentation Grade Electrical Current Transformers are available in either Commercial or ANSI Metering Class. The commercial class transformers are lower cost and well-suited for current monitoring applications. The ANSI metering class transformers are higher-cost units intended for power monitoring applications where high accuracy and minimum phase angle error are required. Nine different window openings and eight different mounting styles along with numerous secondary ratios are available to meet most applications. This short form catalog shows an overview of our most popular 5 amp secondary transformers. Contact factory for different sizes or unique electrical requirements.