- CR8348-1000 Burden Test up to 1Kohms
- CR8348-2000 Burden Test up to 1Kohms
- CR8348-2000-F Burden Test up to 1Kohms
- CR8348-2500-N Burden Test up to 1Kohms
- Low Cost Fan Control with Hysteresis
- Precision Rectifier Circuit for CT Signal Conditioning
The CR8300 series of wire lead transformers provides a high quality solution, at low cost for current sensing. Major applications include ground fault current measurements, power monitoring and over/under current sensing. This series of transformers provides the benefit of a high accuracy remote monitor for cost sensitive projects. They are epoxy encapsulated to provide protection from the environment. The CR Magnetics CR8300 series of current transformers are constructed using core material of a high grade laminated nickel alloy, silicon steel core or ferrite material. The styles have window opening sizes of .232" to .610" diameter with .709", to 1.181" O.D.